Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tutorial, lesson1 question...

This topic is 5602 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Dont want to sound noobish (ikno i am a noob in OGL programming) but why doesnt tutorial have a main() ;? is WINAPI WINmain doing the main() job? How does it work and why not use main()? Thnx in advance for any help/info Peace JTG ----------------------- "Wake up! Time to die!" [edited by - jimmyman99 on August 14, 2002 4:58:26 PM]

Thnx...

int WINAPI WinMain(....

How can it have 2 return types? or is WINAPI not a return type?
Ill check the site, maybe they got the answer.
Also a question out of the topic. I just graduated college, major in computer programming (2 year course). Im having difficulties finding a job - no real experience (i self taught a lot of things like basic, assembler (a little bit), HTML. I know C/C++ pretty well (I think) and VB (very good). I sent out tons of resumes but so far no reply. Any of you guys know what to do in order to get a new job? Im mostly interested in game developing industry, but Ill take ANY programming job (VB and C++) just to get experience. Or should I just try to get a university degree be4 trying to get a job??
Thanks for any help!
Peace
JTG
Toronto