Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help us name a game character!!!

This topic is 5598 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

We''re looking for some authentic sounding names, preferably starting with Ethan. List as many as you can, nothing is wrong or stupid, k.thx.bai -TSwitch

Don''t know if it''s past, present, or future but how about. Ethandril, Ethantra(If it''s a female character), Brazak The Brave(?), Arturis, Erthak, Egtharn. These might not sound so good but the might give you an idea anyway.

The only thing that seperates man from animal is the fact that we can computer program.

Guest Anonymous Poster
Ethan Brunzwhick. Ethan Runzwhick. Ethan De''Maestro. Ethan Starshadow. Ethanius McTuros. Ethalendor. Ethan V''Teth. Ethan Etherlover (lol) I dunno.

what sort of character is it? what''s his role? is he young or old? is he short, fat, tall, thin? i think all of that counts ''cos something like "Ethan Hawke" (yes i know it''s a real person) fits more with a younger guy in a sort of hero role...

"Ethan Ol" could be quite a humorous one if the characters an alcoholic... ...

"Ethan Flint" sounds kinda ganstery...

what sort of character is it? what''s his role? is he young or old? is he short, fat, tall, thin? i think all of that counts ''cos something like "Ethan Hawke" (yes i know it''s a real person) fits more with a younger guy in a sort of hero role...

"Ethan Ol" could be quite a humorous one if the character''s an alcoholic... ...

"Ethan Flint" sounds kinda ganstery...

try thisname-generator

it is nice to play with ;-)

EDIT: i just realized that to download it ya have to right-click on the link and open it in a new window.
otherwise there's an error(at least in my browser^^)

If you find any mistakes, you're allowed to keep 'em!

'When I look back I am lost.'

[edited by - AngelForce on August 15, 2002 1:09:28 PM]

Then just make it:

Ethan Obad Ojodan
Ethan Umet Aloo
Ethan Ewlyloy Eqsia
Ethan Vela Dulo or
Ethan Aqlo Qupe

----------

I rule, you drool!

----------

"If the whole world was out to get you... they would have gotten you by now."

Funny, the main character for my game is going to be named Ethan, Ethan Miller actually. Yes, you''re welcome to use the name, since its not mine, I think Miller is a good match with the name Ethan. I hope other people trying to find fresh names don''t all go for Ethan

-=~''''^''''~=-.,_Wicked_,.-=~''''^''''~=-