Help us name a game character!!!

Started by
13 comments, last by TSwitch 21 years, 8 months ago
We''re looking for some authentic sounding names, preferably starting with Ethan. List as many as you can, nothing is wrong or stupid, k.thx.bai -TSwitch
Member of the Unban nes8bit or the White Rhino in my Basement Gets Sold to the Highest Bidder Association (UNWRBGSHBA - Not accepting new members.)Member of the I'm Glad Mithrandir Finally Found an Association that Accepts People with his Past History Association (IGMFFAAPPHA)
Advertisement
Don''t know if it''s past, present, or future but how about. Ethandril, Ethantra(If it''s a female character), Brazak The Brave(?), Arturis, Erthak, Egtharn. These might not sound so good but the might give you an idea anyway.

The only thing that seperates man from animal is the fact that we can computer program.
THE ONLY THING THAT SEPERATES MAN FROM ANIMAL IS THE FACT THAT WE CAN COMPUTER PROGRAM.
This is the site I use to find neat names:

http://www.zoope.com/about/about_names.html

Hope you can find a few good ones!

-Arek the Absolute
-Arek the Absolute"The full quartet is pirates, ninjas, zombies, and robots. Create a game which involves all four, and you risk being blinded by the sheer level of coolness involved." - Superpig
Ethan Brunzwhick. Ethan Runzwhick. Ethan De''Maestro. Ethan Starshadow. Ethanius McTuros. Ethalendor. Ethan V''Teth. Ethan Etherlover (lol) I dunno.
what sort of character is it? what''s his role? is he young or old? is he short, fat, tall, thin? i think all of that counts ''cos something like "Ethan Hawke" (yes i know it''s a real person) fits more with a younger guy in a sort of hero role...

"Ethan Ol" could be quite a humorous one if the characters an alcoholic... ...

"Ethan Flint" sounds kinda ganstery...

don't sit back and let life take you where it will...
grab it by the horns and wrestle it to the ground...
you'll only end up talking about missed chances if you don't...
[paulfucius, 2002]
what sort of character is it? what''s his role? is he young or old? is he short, fat, tall, thin? i think all of that counts ''cos something like "Ethan Hawke" (yes i know it''s a real person) fits more with a younger guy in a sort of hero role...

"Ethan Ol" could be quite a humorous one if the character''s an alcoholic... ...

"Ethan Flint" sounds kinda ganstery...

don't sit back and let life take you where it will...
grab it by the horns and wrestle it to the ground...
you'll only end up talking about missed chances if you don't...
[paulfucius, 2002]
try thisname-generator

it is nice to play with ;-)

EDIT: i just realized that to download it ya have to right-click on the link and open it in a new window.
otherwise there's an error(at least in my browser^^)

If you find any mistakes, you're allowed to keep 'em!

'When I look back I am lost.'

[edited by - AngelForce on August 15, 2002 1:09:28 PM]
AngelForce--"When I look back I am lost." - Daenerys Targaryen
Ethan Allen
//att
Ethan the lazy game designer.

Helpful links:
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way | Google can help with your question | Search MSDN for help with standard C or Windows functions
These all came from my random name generator:

Obad Ojodan

Umet Aloo

Ewlyloy Eqsia

Vela Dulo

Aqlo Qupe

Yes I know they are all stupid

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement