Game Idea

Started by
3 comments, last by MattCarpenter 21 years, 8 months ago
Well, Im going to create a 3D game that takes place in a large futuristic city (A city kind of like the one on that Pluto Nash movie, or like Coruscant in starwars ep. II). I want this to be a first person (rpg?) of some sort (Kinda like Myst) Only it will be in Real Time 3D with direct3D. I have all the graphics and stuff in my head, But I really don''t want to do anything until I get an Idea for what my game will be about. I''ve been playing around with several ideas these past few weeks, but none of them seem to fit with the ''feel'' of the city in the game. This is going to be a game with hopefull few 3D people in it. There will be a lot of ''hover cars'' flying around on different ''stories'' of streets. The buildings are going to be Real tall, and the city will have different stories, different levels of streets, different levels of stores, sidewalks, etc... Anybody have a starter idea for the plot or story of this game? Thankyou
//att
Advertisement
I can''t post long but something along the lines of a mob game but in the future with gran theft auto 3 style gameplay.

---
My Site
Come join us on IRC in #directxdev @ irc.afternet.org
that''d be kinda cool
//att
something along the lines of bladerunner?
don't sit back and let life take you where it will...
grab it by the horns and wrestle it to the ground...
you'll only end up talking about missed chances if you don't...
[paulfucius, 2002]
He he! Actually started to develop somthing VERY similar myself some time ago ...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement