Best Game, Needs Help

Started by
10 comments, last by SSJay 21 years, 8 months ago
quote:Original post by SSJay
Yes, It would be playable .... Yes, it would be partially furturistic, but not noticable exept certain parts of the game ..... such as the global welfare weapons come into action. Also Yes I do believe it is better then futuristic fishing.... there would be blood, action, adventure, driving, mecha fighting, throwing knives, powers, swords, and fung fu action ..... flying and...... those are just some thing i can think of when it comes to what the main charater can do ..... and will come acrooss.... and what is it bases around, revalations (aka apocolapes), but with a story (little .. verry little like rpg style) both 1st and 3rd person views...

Sure, sure, that''s all well and good, but will he be able to reel in a 70-foot snyklar using only a nylon-reinforced titanium fishing pole with a 30-gauge motorized reel from a light-motor hovercraft?

I thought not.
Advertisement
Aero knows what he says. Usually, games that are simple turn out to be the best. Simplicity in design, if done well, can go a very long way. Complex designs all too often shoot themselves in the foot.

You have a great story? It sounds like it has a lot of great elements to it. It is not the elements themselves, but the way they are told that make a story great. Write it out, try to get it published. If you get lucky enough to make an impact with a niche, try to take it farther. If you enjoyed writing it... maybe you should write another.

Writing a book and writing a screenplay are very different things. Make sure you know how to tell the story differently in whatever format you choose. And do not be afraid to cut out ideas. Nothing can be sacred. Tell a good story, not what you want to tell.

CDV

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement