Another newbie team? yup... I hope....

Started by
46 comments, last by bobbias 21 years, 8 months ago
My site is http://vegabond.batcave.net it is currently under construction and will not be up for a little while. Feel free to post requests here.
Advertisement
I find brinkster''s ads horrible. I think they also turn direct image links into html pages with ads. They may offer some good specs but I still see Netfirms as one of the best free hosts around right now. I''m going to buy a webhost in the near future (a few months) and maybe I''ll get back to you and host you and maybe some other small groups if there is a need.

Anyway I''m still open for web construction I really wouldn''t mind even though I should be doing stuff for Bleu Shift.

Bleu Shift - www.bleushift.tk
I want to help also I have 1 year experience of c++ and 4 year in VB and I know a little about Opengl (I am also a Newbie in programming games)

If you let me in your team contact me at steven.l@linux.be
greetz

[edited by - Rip7 on August 22, 2002 8:27:52 AM]
i would advise against getting more than two or even 3 people for such a small project, each one of you is going to end up writing one letter in the code source...

-Nicholas Anton
hey.. I know little c++ and open gl (very little.. so)
anyway I know more about 3d modeling in max and 2d graphiks in abdobe so I would be intrested in helping...
my email is kaur.jaanson@mail.ee
my msn passport is kaur5@hotmail.com
I have a some experience with C++ and VB and I know some DirectX. I would like to help. Contact me at rajibeq@juno.com
Thanks for all the help... But I don't think I'll be implimenting graphics in the first version... And I think With t hese new people helping, I have enough people... For now... If anyone wants to join a newbie group after this post... And until further nothic . I will not accept anyone else unless I deem them worthy to be teachers or helpers... If you're interested in joining a newbie team, go to http://duende.fcbfans.be/forums/

[edited by - bobbias on August 22, 2002 1:27:15 PM]
Hi, I interested it too. e-mail me: whyzhi@yahoo.com
I am THE weapon of choice!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement