Another newbie team? yup... I hope....

Started by
46 comments, last by bobbias 21 years, 7 months ago
just what the subject implies, I want to start another newbie team. I myself am without experiance, but I will accept just about anyone (except people who alianate me). So if you want to help with my first real game (a console text Based RPG). ¿Crazy? I was crazy ounce! Got locked in a padded cell! ¿Crazy?...
Advertisement
I would love to help! I dont know much about C++.. but I would love to get some experience and knowledge out of this.

Email : Virus3355@aol.com
AIM : Virus3355

Thanks, PeAcE.
Why not just join one of the other newbie teams?

The hackers must have gotten into the system through the hyperlink!!

Invader''s Realm
I did! :D

¿Crazy? I was crazy ounce! Got locked in a padded cell! ¿Crazy?...
quote:Original post by bobbias
I did! :D

???

I dont understand the point of making a new one then. *shrugs*

The hackers must have gotten into the system through the hyperlink!!

Invader''s Realm
in mine after we all decide on it (if/when there is a we all...) whe might decide if we want to work on the project I started

¿Crazy? I was crazy ounce! Got locked in a padded cell! ¿Crazy?...
If you have a project, try starting the project and scrapping the team. Works great for simple projects, and you know how it''ll work. May take a little longer to get the content finished, but the tech''ll be easier.

-Sta7ic
www.instinctz.net is a team that i am in and is a good place to check out

When The Only Thing You Have Is A Hammer, Everything Looks Like A Nail.

www.instinctz.net
~When The Only Thing You Have Is A Hammer, Everything Looks Like A Nail.www.instinctz.net
For the Text-based RPG you should check www.gametutorials.com ...
Two nice things I found handy for a n00b like me:
1. How to make coloured text in a console app
2. Using Fmod(Play music with a few lines of code)

Of course the idea is not to just copy that code but to learn the idea behind it so it can be applied anywhere...
Hi Bobbias, since I''m the one that''s helping you out on the moment with C++ I was thinking. You need someone with experience to help you guys and guide you a little. So, I thought, find yourself a small team 2 or 3 ppl. Then make up an idea with the 3 of you and start working on it. During this entire process I can guide and teach you guys a little. I''m not going to work on the project myself since I''m busy with my own projects. Contact me if you like, you have my mail address.

Sand Hawk

----------------
-Earth is 98% full. Please delete anybody you can.

My Site
----------------(Inspired by Pouya)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement