Tut 1 w/o fullscreen

Started by
3 comments, last by pandabear114 21 years, 8 months ago
Is there example code anywhere on how to make an OpenGL window but without all the fullscreen checks and options etc in tut 1? I just want a 400x400 static opengl window I have gone through the code removing stuff and eventually got it to sort of work but its crazy thanks in advance
Advertisement
Just a thought, dont take it as an insult:
Maybe you should get a better grasp of C++ before you rush into OGL. If you understand C++ then it is quite easy to figure out how to do this. I''m only saying this because for a long time I didn''t have a good enough grasp of C++ myself and I was just rushing into OGL, eventually I went back and learned C++ very well and it was worth it.
www.FlegDev.tkJust code it!
I''d be willing to show you where you went wrong if you''d post your code, but the above poster is right: you really should learn C++/Win32 well enough to do this yourself. However, you have to learn somewhere, and there''s no better time than the present...

Later,
ZE.

//email me.//zealouselixir software.//msdn.//n00biez.//
miscellaneous links

[twitter]warrenm[/twitter]

It''s chill
I don''t really take anything as an insult
I''m only posting because I want to learn, so any advice helps me out

Im currently reading a C++ book so I will continue reading that, but I actually just figured out what my problem before was and it works now :>

Thanks
wow i did one of the tongue faces and it conveniently converted it into this

that''s one scary emoticon

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement