storyline help please

Started by
19 comments, last by Muzlack 21 years, 8 months ago
Im da man. Ive got your ending. Okay if youve ever play final fantasy 10 throughout the game you know that yuna is going on this pilgrimage to obtain the summons just to fight sin. However in order to summon the ultamate creature (the one that kills sin) it also kills the summoner (yuna). You learn this most of the way through the game yet the main character Tidus is a bit slow on the upkeep and doesnt realize it until way after the player does. In the end Im sure they find a way to kill it without Yuna dieing, though i never beet it
anyway my idea is simple as that either lead the player to believe that the main character is going to die for the greater good of the world then change the plot so the character lives. OOOORRRR you can simply kill the character in the end and have the "spirit" of this sacred tree thing have pity on the character thus bringing him back to life because he made the ultimate sacrifice. hows that sound

------------------------------
I shall fart in your general direction. - I said so
------------------------------
------------------------------If you whispered, who would hear you? If you cried, who would comfort you? If you begged, who would have mercy? If you program, who will play?------------------------------

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement