win32 API? what the heck is it, and how the heck do I use it?

Started by
13 comments, last by bobbias 21 years, 8 months ago
Have you tried reinstalling yet?

The hackers must have gotten into the system through the hyperlink!!

Invader''s Realm
Advertisement
I also had MSVC freeze and not let me stop the build, but that was because Windows doesn''t recognize my keyboard.

University is a fountain of knowledge, and students go there to drink.
You have an 18 Gig hard drive with only 6 gig free!?

How many other Development systems do you have installed on your system? I have like 8 installed on one of my Win98se machines at work. Try ensuring that your other systems path files arn''t interfering with your particular setup for whatever platform you''re developing for.

Other than that, Id say lose WinME and install Win98, W2K or XP (if you''re adamant about MS, or just install linux). (Of course, installing linux will defeat the win API thing you got going on.)

How long has your WinME system been setup? If its been over a year then I''d suggest backing up your system, formatting C:, D:, (n-1) and reinstall whatever windows flavor you want.

I''ve heard that WinME is a sucky platform to program for, too. No one has it. No one writes software for and certainly no one writes software ON it.

Anyway, I hope you solve your problem.
- Advice, eh? Well, besides working on your swing...you know, besides that...I'd have to think.
This has to be a joke.

I got a filesharing program rhat takes 6 gig with all my files there.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement