PR Joint Effort

Started by
5 comments, last by voodoo 24 years ago
So what is going on?
Hardcore Until The End.
Advertisement
Not much really, no updates yet, Im still writting the project document, and im working on some preliminary 3d models, what have you been up to?

Hey guys, I think we are all a bit late, we should send updates every week!
Im finishing the project document and ill post it this week, (wednesday) send in your sketches, concept art to this forum or to me, this week please!...

german_cons@yahoo.com

Well,not much I aint an artist, so count me out on that

And coding well I am waiting so we can start And iAm making sure things are going greate!
Hardcore Until The End.
You mortals shall never be able to go anywhere on this project! Never!! You probably won''t even get through making the main window for the application! Consider being a 2D pong clone maker, or programming a 2 level text game in VB.

More good news from...
Captain FREEDOM!!
AP..
you will see ...
then ur burps & farts will stop ..

Nat
~~~º¥º -
Nice going... dont you have something better to do than posting, like... I dont know, going through puberty?

Seriously Im beginning to feel a bit of hostility with some members, dont you know that you can?

a) send your own contributions to the project and quite possibly become a member? show us what you can do and probably you can help us out.

b) create your own projects?

c) Use the info we will gatter from the project so you can create quality products with PR?

Is quite easy to sit in your butt doing nothing and criticize what everyone else is doing, what is REALLY tough is to get up and show everyone that you can do the same or better.

This is not somethingawful.com you know? JeffK impersonations will not be apreciated.
If you feel like sending that kind of post, go to that forum, you will feel vindicated

p.s. Power Render doesnt work in VB sorry. I did pong for my graphics school project and got an A+, How about you?
Hi Guys,
Sorry, have been away for a while. Will try and get a model of one of the Characters done this week, just have to complete my Website first.

Cheers
Darrin

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement