Leaning C

Started by
8 comments, last by Andos 21 years, 7 months ago
Hi there... I''m ready to start learning C programming but i can''t find any tutorials on the ''for beginners'' section of this page or in a seach by google... Can anybody give me a link to a good C leaning site with understandable english, theory behind and some code examples? Thank you...
Advertisement

The Code Project

Code Guru

C-FAQ

njoy!
- Advice, eh? Well, besides working on your swing...you know, besides that...I'd have to think.

The C programming Language: By Brian W. Kernighan and Dennis M. Ritchie

comp.lang.c Frequently Asked Questions

Computer Books, Tutorials & Lecture Notes
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
in my honost opinion, learn from a book not a website. goto amazon.com and check the reviews. and i feel "the c programming language" is a beginner tuturiol
Buy "A Book on C" -- you can''t go wrong.

---
Bart
----Bart
Don''t know if you can still find it but get "Sam''s Teach Yourself C in 21 Days". That was the most helpful C book I ever found. I still use it to this day when I forget something.
Yeah, I used Sams Teach Yourself C In 24 Hours, and it worked really well for me. Very easy to follow without overloading your brain.
I''m using Sams teach yourself in 24 hours for C++ and it is a good book to use for others that I''ve looked at. Other than that, I have seen some real good tutorials at

http://www.gametutorials.com

It seems as if they are for making games, but when you go to the tutorials its actually simple understandable tutorials for C, C++, MSVC++, Win32, OpenGL, and two other things.
I got Sams teach yourself C++ in 21 days(lol) and will not buy anouther Sams teach yourself again. I do have PHP and MySQL Web Devlopment which is made by Sams and learned HTML PHP and MySQL in about 21 days so outside of the teach yourself book they are good
quote:Original post by Andos
Hi there...
I''m ready to start learning C programming but i can''t find any tutorials on the ''for beginners'' section of this page or in a seach by google...
Can anybody give me a link to a good C leaning site with understandable english, theory behind and some code examples?
Thank you...

If you don''t find anything regarding C with a search through google, you don''t know how to use the engine. Learn how to use search engines.

Sorry if it sounds harsh but I did the search back when I was learning and found a great deal of sites for beginners. And the Inet was still only a baby at that time.

"DaHjajmajQa''jajHeghmeH!"

Cyberdrek
danielc@iquebec.com
Founder
Laval Linux

/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question -- ThinkGeek.com
Hash Bang Slash bin Slash Bash -- #!/bin/bash
[Cyberdrek | ]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement