Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tutorial Suggestion

This topic is 5590 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

quote:
Original post by NeHe Been getting alot of requests for new content. So on that note, I''m interested in hearing what you would like to see on this site. Send me your tutorial suggestions, projects you''d like to see, articles you''re interested in seeing, downloads you feel should be featured on this site... and most important, tell me what you would like to see changed. I did my best before leaving on holidays to add some requested features (printable tuts, chm version of tuts, jumping from tutorial to tutorial, etc), and received no feedback. Was a little disappointed. So instead of waiting for feedback, I''m asking.
I''d much appreciate a tutorial on per-pixel effects without using pixel shaders. I''ve seen a LOT of programs/demos that have per-pixel lighting and I''ve looked through the source but I can''t seem to figure out how it works. "The Requested Information Is Unknown Or Classified" -Anonymous

NeHe doesn''t get much time to get to the forums. You should send an e-mail to him with the suggestion.

---
Make it work.
Make it fast.

"I’m happy to share what I can, because I’m in it for the love of programming. The Ferraris are just gravy, honest!" --John Carmack: Forward to Graphics Programming Black Book