Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DINPUT.LIB

This topic is 6456 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I have a problem that I wonder if anyboda can help me with. My proble is that I can not get DINPUT.LIB (dxx7) to link with Builder 5.... just will not do it... the others (ddraw and dsound) work fine... Thanks in Advance Leon Ljunggren Diplomacy means saying something soothing as you squeeze the trigger, right?

If the problem is the lib file (which it may be) then there are two things you should do.

First, make sure that you are using the lib found in the ..\Lib\Borland directory on the DXSDK CD.

If that doesn't work, then run the Borland ImpLib utility on dinput.dll (look in the help files for info on ImpLib) and you can make your own lib file for the DLL.

By the way, what is the error message you're getting?

Good luck!

------------------------------
Jonathan Little
invader@hushmail.com
http://www.crosswinds.net/~uselessknowledge

Edited by - Qoy on 4/7/00 11:11:43 PM

just "error processing module"

when i use implib to make a new dinput.lib from the dinput.dll, says can find _c_dfDIKeyboard, _c_dfDIMouse, _c_dfDIJoystick

Diplomacy means saying something soothing as you squeeze the trigger, right?

Well, those are the data formats, and they should be declared in the dinput.h file if I''m not mistaken, so I don''t know what''s happening...