Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

script programming (need help)

This topic is 5587 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am starting on my vary first 3d egine, I plan on having my own script based system and level editor. But... I dont know how i should implement the script as for making it usable in the editor as well as runtime. And i dont know anything about script programmer, other than like java-script, so if anyone has a sight, tut or just there two cents i would greatly appreciate it. - yodaman

Guest Anonymous Poster
I''m fond of C++ but I''m sure JAVA is going to grow a lot because it''s EASY(easier to use because of so many improvements and limitations). Many young developpers in my institute don''t care about speed and good programming, they just want to get something work. Perhaps many of them just choose computing because it''s easy to get a job. Hard to blame them. Whatever Windows is loved by many people because it''s easy, Java should follow the same way.
I''m working on a really huge project for my job. Speed optimization on the java code will be new computers every year ! I can''t believe it ! Most of the developper team are young (as me) and don''t care about C++, they think is too hard...

AFF.