Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

a car

This topic is 5583 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Guest Anonymous Poster
looks nice.

just smooth it out, add better textures.

maybe some more details in the model, like door handles, random panels, a grille.

and you say a car... this looks a bit like a humvee...
if it ISNT a humvee, then it needs some work.
if is IS some kind of military vehicle, its pretty good.

you might give us some idea of what you want.

"well, heres the start of a car" isnt very useful on this forum.

-geo-

looks good so far, what happens now mostly depends on what you wanna do with it.

the polycount seems to be rather low, i´d keep it that way and see how much i could do with texures (always the most fun).

quote:
Original post by Hase
the polycount seems to be rather low, i´d keep it that way and see how much i could do with texures (always the most fun).

If you are good at making textures .

Moe''s site

Guest Anonymous Poster
well, im sorry, alecmoody, i didnt mean it insulting - i just meant that you might give more specific questions at the start.

and it looks great, and seeing the side view of the finished model is even nicer. i would agree with hase and moe - i would keep the polycount low, and since you say textures are the most fun, i imagine you will make it look great. and i also revoke my earlier comment on smoothing it out - i was especially referring to the wheels, but seeing it again, i think they are perfect for the model.

looks great, and good luck with the textures!

-geo-