Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My band's demo finally available!

This topic is 5586 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

After a lot of waiting, organising, arguing and the like, my band''s last CDemo is finally available for purchase on MP3.com! It may not seem like a big deal, but we''ve had all the bad luck you can possibly have over the past few months, and this is kindof a vindication. It feels as if we''ve finally got ourselves on the map, now that people all over the world can buy our stuff. If you''re into Death Metal, go check us out! Give us some plays, help bump us up the charts hehehe. Hey, we made 16th on the Death Metal charts yesterday with Come Die With Me, so we can''t be all that bad! Find us at: The Quiescent

Hey, I think your music is excellent! I will definately be buying your CD within the next couple weeks, as soon as I heard ''The Lake Poets'' I new I had to have it! How long have you guys been playing together? I hope you come to play in the UK sometime, and if you do, then post here about it so I know!!!

PS: I couldnt get your website to load, is there a prob with it, or might it just be my computer?

The website should load, but other people have reported problems with the flash on it, and the new window opening. I''m currently reworking the site in my spare time, it''s taking a while, but it will get there eventually.

Unfortunately, I wasn''t kidding about the "bad luck" part. We haven''t got a drummer, nor a lead guitarist anymore. Just three of us left (vocalist, bass player, and me) to pick up the pieces. We''ll be actively looking for new members from the end of october, after we''ve finished our last live performance with the "old" line-up. All this happening right before our first international concert too (in Holland). Grr.

Glad you like it though
We''ve got three new songs coming up real soon, I''m still polishing the mix.