Extension Problem

Started by
5 comments, last by dragon376 21 years, 7 months ago
I get this error though I include gl.h, glext.h, wglext.h error C2501: 'PFNGLMULTITEXCOORD1DARBPROC' : missing storage-class or type specifiers I read many people saying, "you just have to declare you function like this to have extension"... Well, it doesn't recognize that 'PFNGLMULTITEXCOORD1DARBPROC' Where is it supposed to be declared anyway? What is wrong? [edited by - dragon376 on August 29, 2002 1:16:14 PM]
Advertisement
just out of curiosity, what good is one dimensional
multitexturing going to do you anyways?

"With my feet upon the ground I lose myself between the sounds and open wide to suck it in, I feel it move across my skin. I''m reaching up and reaching out. I''m reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me, what ever will bewilder me. And following our will and wind we may just go where no one''s been. We''ll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one''s been." - Maynard James Keenan [TheBlackJester ]
[Wildfire Studios ]

"With my feet upon the ground I lose myself between the sounds and open wide to suck it in, I feel it move across my skin. I'm reaching up and reaching out. I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me, what ever will bewilder me. And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been. We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been." - Maynard James Keenan Name: [email=darkswordtbj@hotmail.com]TheBlackJester[/email]Team: Wildfire Games
Projects O A.D.The Last Alliance

That is not the point. ALL PNF... function didn''t work and it is because of a f#@ up in the gl.h file. I had to #undef a bunch of things in the gl.h so that the glext.h do its job...
Mistake from OpenGL people it seems...

theres no mistake, dragon youre prolly not using it right check out www.opengl.org they have info there on how to set up extensions,.

http://uk.geocities.com/sloppyturds/gotterdammerung.html
quote:Original post by TheBlackJester

He will be able to have a lightmapped wireframe scene?

there are plenty of uses for one-dimensional texturing
quote:Original post by TheBlackJester

toon shading?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement