Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Handheld RPG

This topic is 5585 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have been working on handheld software for a while now and have launched some applications on Sprint, Verizon and soon some of the other carriers out there through wireless publishing companies. In the meantime, I started working on my own little game, which took a total of 2 months for development, testing and artwork. The game is intended for the iPaq, but for testers, I put it in a Win32/GDI test harness that runs well under NT, XP, and 2K. I just put in a fix that *might* make it work under Win 98/ME (I have not tested it with the most recent build). I am putting my beta EVALUATION version of it up for you to look at. I call it EVALUATION because this EXE is timelocked to stop working 28 days after the compile date (in the about window). The registration code is also not in this EXE either. The game is playable through to completion and roughly balanced (I think). I consider it a tribute to classic RPG style games of the mid eighties that helped to shape my interest in computing. I believe it is virus free, but I have not checked my development machine against the most recent virus databases. http://www.seismicstudios.net/poa/ Feedback on the game is welcome! [edited by - Rapaxus on August 29, 2002 3:17:45 PM]