Wolf

Started by
30 comments, last by dog135 23 years, 12 months ago
This forums going a little dead. Why don''t some of you artists post some art? I''ll go first. Here''s a drawing I did of a wolf. I always think of wolfs as powerfull creatures so this one has magical powers. And here she is in sheep''s clothing. I''ll color it later. Tell me what you think. And please be honest. E:cb woof!
E:cb woof!
Advertisement
Nice pics, dog135.

Ok, here's two pictures of the game we're developing.
The main character is that little red fox.

We're trying to get the animation for the characters appearing in the game as smooth as possible. The running-animation for the little red fox consists of 14 frames right now, but will probably be increased to 20 or so in the near future. Loads of drawing to do, so little time.

This Game Art section has bee quite useful for us all, keep it alive!

- BerLan -

Edited by - BerLan on 4/6/00 4:20:21 AM
--BerLan
I like your characters. Cute.

Here''s my wolf checking her mail:
(sorry, I like the "render cloud" option in photoshop)

How can I post a image here?
Use html to post the images.

(just change the places of > and < in the following)

>img src="www.somesite.net/pic.jpg"<
--BerLan
Hi no offence...but ive had a look here...and i just want so say that the main look to close to the mains in sonic!...*tails*....mmmmm...you could have problams with the looks alike in the future if theres some money in the game!....anyway its a very cute *wolf*....
Just my oppinion.... =)
If some one want to se something ive drawed contact me at icq ; 58746092....and ill send you some pics..=)....
(havent put them up at my homepage yet...put allready have some there...check it out at;

hem.passagen.se/jewelaye

quote:Original post by BerLan

Nice pics, dog135.

Ok, here''s two pictures of the game we''re developing.
The main character is that little red fox.

We''re trying to get the animation for the characters appearing in the game as smooth as possible. The running-animation for the little red fox consists of 14 frames right now, but will probably be increased to 20 or so in the near future. Loads of drawing to do, so little time.

This Game Art section has bee quite useful for us all, keep it alive!

- BerLan -

Edited by - BerLan on 4/6/00 4:20:21 AM

JEWELAYE
Jewelaye
Cool, you are really good artists, I feel great respect to you, I''m little bit...umm in need of more practise

Actually, because I''m so poor artist I had to use(Really, believe me) that Image in my beat em'' up game so don''t laugh at me!

I don''t want to spam or anything, I meant this as joke for all who can''t understand it.

Dooh picture isn''t showing

Uh, well it''s here
http://www.geocities.com/opv99/wasted.gif
The game will be free.

And yes, i took some graphical influences from the game Sonic The Hedgehog (the only MegaDrive game i''ve ever played, liked it very much tho when i was drawing the head for the fox. The only similarities between Sonic and Our Game are the head of the fox and the fact that they''re both platform games. Other than that, the action on screen will be quite different (no scrolling levels, no lightning fast running, etc).

- BerLan -
--BerLan
So here comes my image

It did this 2 years ago in 3dsmax4

Edited by - kromm on 4/11/00 12:17:39 PM

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement