When the hell is DX9 coming out???

Started by
11 comments, last by Raptor 21 years, 7 months ago
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
Actually it is not allowed to even acknowlege that you have anything to do with dx9. That is a breach right there.

If thats in their NDA, then you are breakin the aggreement right there saying that no one can talk about it. Only way to know that, is if you are in their NDA correct?

Advertisement
One more breach thona and I''m going to have a talk with your parents!

Value of good ideas: 10 cents per dozen.
Implementation of the good ideas: Priceless.
Proxima Rebellion - A 3D action sim with a hint of strategy
Value of good ideas: 10 cents per dozen.Implementation of the good ideas: Priceless.Machines, Anarchy and Destruction - A 3D action sim with a hint of strategy
Believe me - I watch the information closely on what people say about DX 9. I, for one, do not want any crap to happen to GameDev in response to somebody breaking the NDA and posting information here that shouldn''t have been.

That being said, everything up to date is in fact public information - do a google search, check MSDN, Meltdown papers, NVidia, etc - the information is out there (and not by breaking the NDA).

And on the topic of APs - I will start deleting any AP posts that have even a tiny hint of flame-bait. If you want to participate in further discussions, feel free to register and login.

Jim Adams

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement