• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ok (smaller) new problem.

This topic is 6527 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

All right, I''m past my 100+ errors and I got at least one prject to work. But now I was looking at MFCFog and I tried to compile it and I suddenly get this error: fog.cpp c:\mssdk\samples\multimedia\d3dim\src\mfcfog\d3dapp.h(18) : fatal error C1189: #error : include ''stdafx.h'' before including this file Everything after and including #error is actually in the code, as if someone was making a note but forgot to comment it out or something. If I comment out the line, it gives me other errors like: c:\mssdk\samples\multimedia\d3dim\src\mfcfog\d3dapp.h(31) : error C2504: ''CWinApp'' : base class undefined c:\mssdk\samples\multimedia\d3dim\src\mfcfog\d3dapp.h(36) : error C2146: syntax error : missing '';'' before identifier ''InitInstance'' c:\mssdk\samples\multimedia\d3dim\src\mfcfog\d3dapp.h(36) : error C2433: ''BOOL'' : ''virtual'' not permitted on data declarations c:\mssdk\samples\multimedia\d3dim\src\mfcfog\d3dapp.h(36) : error C2501: ''BOOL'' : missing storage-class or type specifiers c:\mssdk\samples\multimedia\d3dim\src\mfcfog\d3dapp.h(68) : error C2143: syntax error : missing '';'' before ''*'' c:\mssdk\samples\multimedia\d3dim\src\mfcfog\d3dapp.h(56) : error C2143: syntax error : missing '';'' before ''}'' I try including stdafx.h all over the place but it still gives me those types of errors all over the place. Anyone have any ideas? (btw, running VC++ 6.0 on Win98) thanks, -shpook

Advertisement

• Advertisement