3D Model Editor

Started by
3 comments, last by BGCJR 21 years, 7 months ago
** FIXED LINK ** http://ice.prohosting.com/~bgcjr/viewer.exe I've been developing a 3D Model Editor.And, soon, a 3d Level Editor. This is so far a week's progress. BGCJR [edited by - BGCJR on August 31, 2002 11:30:01 PM]
Game Core
Advertisement
Me too
Anyway, your link doesn''t work.

Luigi Pino
The 23rd Dimension
Wow, I''m not the only one who uses prohosting, I feel special. By the way your allowed to type in links HTML style in your messages. The forums are displayed in HTML after all (the system will screen out certain things obviously). Try linking to your site instead and make sure you typed everything correctly (you''be obviously got some sort of typo goin'' on there).

And the Phoenix shall rise from the ashes...

--Thunder_Hawk -- ¦þ
______________________________________________________________________________________The Phoenix shall arise from the ashes... ThunderHawk -- ¦þ"So. Any n00bs need some pointers? I have a std::vector<n00b*> right here..." - ZahlmanMySite | Forum FAQ | File Formats______________________________________________________________________________________
I went to Your site and all I found was a model loader. Is that what you meant? If it is your mouse code needs a change in logic. If you run in windowed mode the mouse constantly moves to the center of the window.
______________________________________________________________________________________The Phoenix shall arise from the ashes... ThunderHawk -- ¦þ"So. Any n00bs need some pointers? I have a std::vector<n00b*> right here..." - ZahlmanMySite | Forum FAQ | File Formats______________________________________________________________________________________
I forgot the "V" was capped.
Now the link should work.
Game Core

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement