Grand Game Idea!

Started by
7 comments, last by Sage0 21 years, 7 months ago
EDITED BY MODERATOR: Idiocy deleted. [edited by - Wavinator on September 2, 2002 3:42:06 PM]
"..."~Sage
Advertisement
No.
I''ve never seen any idea which I though a publisher would be willing to just buy outright. That is until now. I think you have a real gem on your hands here. :-)
Whoa, just had to read the post because of the name.

No, that''s a bad idea.

-Sage13

Liquid Moon Team

Project X2

why would you have to find a scorpion or snake (or shit?) to have a poop on? doesn''t make sense... :s...

apart from that, i think you need to come up with a whole lot more gameplay to make the idea work... if your task was to create crude tools and weapons to create other tools/kill game, it could potentially be turned into a half-decent game... it could be equally shocking though if it''s done badly...

don't sit back and let life take you where it will...
grab it by the horns and wrestle it to the ground...
you'll only end up talking about missed chances if you don't...
[paulfucius, 2002]
I think you might be on to a winner here - I wouldn''t be surprised if people paid you NOT to make this game.

Seriously though, with what you have told us about this game is nowhere near enough to decide whether it has any gameplay merit or not. Even the stupidest concept could become a great game if the mechanics are right. Conversely, even the coolest idea can suck horribly if the mechanics are wrong.
Don''t you get it? The guy''s a troll.

- JQ
Full Speed Games. Coming soon.
~phil
If this was massively multiplayer it could r00l the world!
quote:Original post by JonnyQuest
Don''t you get it? The guy''s a troll.

My thoughts exactly. Thread closed.

--------------------
Just waiting for the mothership...
--------------------Just waiting for the mothership...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement