Finally! My first completed real game!

Started by
9 comments, last by Zeraan 21 years, 7 months ago
I finally finished all the basics of my game, and you can check it out at here. ReadMe is included that tells you how to play it. The game lacks features, but I'm working on those now. I'm excited, my first complete game! BTW, if you could give me link or pics of free good art for asteroids (8 frames or more), I'd apprecriate it. My art sux, as you can see in the game Comments, suggestions, or questions? EDIT: Oops, forgot to add anonymizer. Stupid restrictions and stupid free websites You know your game is in trouble when your AI says, in a calm, soothing voice, "I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Dave" [edited by - Zeraan on September 2, 2002 5:13:22 PM]
Advertisement
hey man that was pretty good, i have never been a fan of the way your ship and ammo can go off the screen and come through the other side but other than that it is pretty good.

On a side note: I noticed the fast ship is the corvette, that kicks ass because i happen to live in the only town in the world where corvettes are made

good job man !!!!

"Poor is the pupil that does not surpass the master"
Thanks for the compliment! The reason why I chosen Corvette is because its my favorite car and also it means small light pirate ship or support.

You live in detroit?

Here's a screenshot from my game, I don't know how to compress it but here goes:

EDIT: Grr! Didn't work... guess I have to link to it...

EDIT 2: Arg!
Copy and paste the link

http://www.angelfire.com/ut/zeraan/Screen1.jpg

[edited by - Zeraan on September 2, 2002 6:22:06 PM]

[edited by - Zeraan on September 2, 2002 6:23:49 PM]
Behemoth is the only way to go!!

Good game
If you love your job, you''ll never work a day in your life.
I think what you meant was link to screenshot

Read about my game, project #1
NEW (13th August): A new screenshot is up, plus diaries for week #3

John 3:16
detroit?
Corvettes are made here in Bowling Green KY, which is where i live

"Poor is the pupil that does not surpass the master"

/edit that link doesnt work, something about anglefire not supporting direct linking.

[edited by - pixel_sticks on September 2, 2002 8:20:20 PM]
Thanks guys for your responses. The game is far from finished, as you can see its halfway done I will contiune to work on it, and add the features I mentioned in the read me.

I thought Corvettes was made in Detroit... I used to live there, and I see tons of Corvettes there. Do you have any good Corvette websites with lotta pictures
Ya the corvettes used to be made in other places but they have all since been shut down. Except for the Bowling Green plant.
Here is a good pic site.
http://www.vettepics.com/
Thanks for that link Now I''ll go over and drool over the pics

In a corner by the door were thousands of switches. They were marked with words Linda did not understand: "Line... Feed... Load... Flipflop..."
But she could understand the small green signs under each switch. They all said, "On."
"You take half!" Al cried. He began to hit the switches with both hands. He was turning off five at a time. Red lights began to flash. They said, "Off... Off... Off."

Exactly what we need to do with Windows.
Hey once again cool game, should we expect to see any source code any time soon?

doesnt hurt to ask right?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement