Looking for a friend lol :)

Started by
20 comments, last by Dark_Psi 21 years, 7 months ago
Hey !In an earlier post I was talking about re-making some older arcade games to start with and practice But I think it's not very fun to do it alone so if anyone is like me and interested in practicing and learning with me then let's do it together I'm not trying to put up a team here, just looking for one or 2 spare-time begginer programmer to walk this road with me. You just need to be easy to talk with and have basic C++ knowledge Please contact me at DarkW_Psi@Yahoo.com or reply if u wanna be my buddy :D Laterz -DaRkPsI [edited by - Dark_psi on September 2, 2002 6:15:45 PM]
** Dark Warrior Psi **
Advertisement
what about me ? .. mail me anytime. i can teach you anything from simple programming to bsp tree''s to quartenions.

Its my duty, to please that booty ! - John Shaft
Yay
please teach me everything ^_^
** Dark Warrior Psi **
I don''t mind talking either, I''ve got a lonely inbox anyway
plus I really like learning and helping people. I dunno much but I''ll happily share what I do.

Ced1@programmer.net
Duuude, goto instinctz.net

Nice newbie forum, that way youll have about 30 newbies like you to work with, and learn with!
hey Psi, I would be glad to help you with anything you wanted (aslong as I know it )... you know my mail.
Yay I know you all
Thx for ppl who are wishing to talk and help Drop me a line at my mail

Bobbias: yup I know, but your text rpg project is kinda too big for me now I wish to start slowly so I dont get condused. And I don''t really like huge teams because if nt well organized it''s quickly confusing.So I prefer small stuffs ..for now hehe

Laterz
-Dark Psi ( DarkW_Psi@yahoo.com )

** Dark Warrior Psi **
Thas what im talking about, in an earlier post i tried the same thing but in a more immature tone, i can only learn by DOING not reading. So if you want i would love and enjoy to help, only thing is, when you say beginner, that is all to true about me, C++ is what im trying, so far i like it a true challenge so far, mail me at sycotik_episodes@yahoo.com, or whatever you wish, i think this could help me a lot,
What do you mean by immature way ? lol joking
Well if you want to help and learn , you''re welcome to tag along the way It''s just some cooperation and sharing so we can make some small projects together.No pressure, no stress. Some nice poeple replied to me and are willing to help if problems pop up so it''s cool and I really thank them.

I think the best way to really learn is not spending his time reading books and tutorials and "think" you can make games without actually achieving anything, but it is to do it. Just get into it. It''s all psychological Reapeat this 100 times: "I''m gonna make it". Then open your compiler and start.
That''s what i''m doing, but I still haven''t finished saying the 100 times yet lol.

Good luck, have fun and when you have free time or you''re bored drop me a line at my mail

-Dark_Psi
** Dark Warrior Psi **
quetzal@arcom.com.au
onitengu@hotmail.com
mbut@collotype.com

if I can answer or help I will!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://on.to/oni

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement