Link error (not the usual one...)

Started by
2 comments, last by chippydip 24 years ago
Ok, here''s the deal. I''m starting a project using ClanLib and am getting the following warning: LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "LIBC" conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library Its not a big deal since the program still compiles and runs fine, but I''m kinda confused by it and after playing around with the complie options for a little bit and not figuring anything out I figured I''d see if anyone here had any ideas about how to fix this problem. Check out the GPI project today!
Advertisement
Out of curiosity: What version of clanlib are you using, and did you compile them yourself or download prebuild libraries?

I''ve never had problems with self-compiled libraries.
It''s because the default libs the clanlib library uses to build is different from your project.

ie. The Clanlib uses Debug/Single Threaded while your project uses Debug/MultiThread default lib

I really don''t know how to fix it yet, except recompiling the lib u use (Clanlib) with the same default libs as the project.
I''m using the latest version (0.4.1) of the precompliled libraries. Its not a big deal, but it would be nice to eliminate this w/o resorting to a #pragma disable(warning:####) (or whatever the exact syntax is...

Anyway, that''s for any help/ideas

Check out the GPI project today!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement