how bad is too bad?

Started by
20 comments, last by IFooBar 21 years, 7 months ago
quote:Original post by Inmate2993
By the way, Sephiroth was a bit multi-dimensional. His name is actually quite ironic, since it's based on "Sefirot", a hebrew word meaning "Number." The 2nd form of Sephiroth, "Safer" was derived from "Sepher," which made the combined name mean "Book Of Numbers" which refers to numerolgy, which involves to the Tree of Sephirot, being the path to god. Now, analyze the plot again, nothing that each of hojo's experiements where given a tatoo, and all of the sephiroth clones only wanted to collect at the great nothern crater.

how did you get that info? you made the name? or is it studd that you just know? or did you actually research Sephi's name???

Al
"For us it's a natural disaster....For him/she it's a damn memory leak..."
[Triple Buffer]|[SCRIPTaGAME]|[My Old Site]

[edited by - alfmga on September 15, 2002 3:50:39 AM]
[size=2]aliak.net
Advertisement
I've recently finished reading Les Miserables by Victor Hugo, and it was such a great book! It had all sorts of good and bad characters, good characters doing bad things and vice-versa, good characters the society thought were bad, characters I thought were bad that ended up being brave and good.

There was Inspecteur Javert, the ruthless and highly efficient and respected policeman who did a lot of evil in the name of justice.

There was Jean Valjean, the escaped convict, who was emprisoned for stealing a piece of bread, and then again for trying to escape, who became evil and savage because society constantly rejected him, and then became good again thanks to a saintly bishop, only to find himself hunted down by his past (and by Javert).

There where many more. Again, great book.

[edited by - Diodor on September 15, 2002 5:04:07 AM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement