Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where can I get Seinfeld Episodes!!!!

This topic is 5578 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Im lookin everywhere for seinfeld episodes! Does anybody know a database or website or anything and anywhere i can find em. Ive searched mirc, websites, and other. Got a few off Kazaa, but need to find someone with all of them. Any links would be nice thanks.

Guest Anonymous Poster
this is GAMEDEV, not "Find me videos cuz i''m too lazy to look" if you don''t have something relevant to programming get out

Guest Anonymous Poster
In an effort to keep this board clean, please reply only to: ryanc983@yahoo.com. Also, feel free to pass that email address off to interested law enforcement bodies that might want to help Ryan.

Seriously, this is not the place. Even the lounge would have been better, but the place you should really be going is Google and usenet. Frankly I doubt you''ll find a complete database (since it will likely get taken down, the show is still in syndication) so you''ll have to go on a seinfeld newsgroup and ask to trade video tapes or video files (DivX avi or Mpeg1 are the norm)

This topic is 5578 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.