Where can I get Seinfeld Episodes!!!!

Started by
4 comments, last by ryanc 21 years, 7 months ago
Im lookin everywhere for seinfeld episodes! Does anybody know a database or website or anything and anywhere i can find em. Ive searched mirc, websites, and other. Got a few off Kazaa, but need to find someone with all of them. Any links would be nice thanks.
---------------------------<code>!ERR(0493): An error occured in cerebral cortex at location 0x00f230f8!: Buffer Overflow
Advertisement
goway
this is GAMEDEV, not "Find me videos cuz i''m too lazy to look" if you don''t have something relevant to programming get out
In an effort to keep this board clean, please reply only to: ryanc983@yahoo.com. Also, feel free to pass that email address off to interested law enforcement bodies that might want to help Ryan.
Countdown until thread closure!

5... 4... 3...

Helpful links:
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way | Google can help with your question | Search MSDN for help with standard C or Windows functions

Seriously, this is not the place. Even the lounge would have been better, but the place you should really be going is Google and usenet. Frankly I doubt you''ll find a complete database (since it will likely get taken down, the show is still in syndication) so you''ll have to go on a seinfeld newsgroup and ask to trade video tapes or video files (DivX avi or Mpeg1 are the norm)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement