Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

radio buttons,check boxes

This topic is 5574 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all! i was concience to be able to find information in GameDev on this topic but the search feature is temporarily disabled. So does anyone know how to deal with radio buttons and/or check boxes in Win32? Thanx in advance. [edited by - remi on September 9, 2002 5:44:23 AM]

Hope u''ll not get anoyed by me

i have a dialog box on which i have radio buttons and check boxes(the easiest thing to do in the world) and now i need to know how to get information about those elements, i mean if they have been checked or not.

I looked for that in MSDN before writing this post but i really didn''t find nothing helpful(REALLY).

Help PLZ!!!

The easiest way is to right-click on the check-box in the dialog editor and go Add Variable. This''ll bring up a dialog box which will add a variable to class and do all the DDX so you can just go:

if( myCheckbox.Checked() )
{
    // do stuff...
}

If I had my way, I''d have all of you shot!

codeka.com - Just click it.

Hi DH,
i learned some little MFC in the past and i remember the way u propose is an MFC-way, but what i''m doing now is an non-MFC program, can it still work?