Which book?

Started by
2 comments, last by asperitas 21 years, 7 months ago
i have been looking for a book on AI because im helping to develope a real time strategy and neither myself or the person i am working with have a great deal of knowledge on the subject so which book is the best quality considering that i will need to implement the AI in a full 3d real time strategy but i have never really tried to program ai before??? any help or opinions would be appreciated
__________________________Sir Robin the Not-quite-so-brave-as-Sir-Launcelot who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor,who had nearly stood up to the viscious Chicken of Bristol and who had personally wet himself at the Battle of Badon Hill
Advertisement
Check out the Books & Software link at the top of the page.

Timkin
yeah i know... but i was wondering if you could tell me which one is the most suitable...

thanks
__________________________Sir Robin the Not-quite-so-brave-as-Sir-Launcelot who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor,who had nearly stood up to the viscious Chicken of Bristol and who had personally wet himself at the Battle of Badon Hill
My personal preference is Russell & Norvig''s "Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach", since it gives a basic coverage of almost every AI technique you are likely to use in a game.

There are though, plenty of other excellent texts out there.

Timkin

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement