Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Debug Assertion Failed (MFC)

This topic is 5572 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi guys. I got this message (compiling the project) when I changed my application to compile using the option "Use MFC in a Static Library" in the Project > Settings options of the menu. Before, I used to compile my program a lot of times, with no errors (using "Use MFC in a Shared DLL"). Searching on the code I found that these lines were given the error: ------------------------------------ CCommandLineInfo cmdInfo; ParseCommandLine(cmdInfo); if (!ProcessShellCommand(cmdInfo)) return FALSE; ------------------------------------ Why these lines results in an error? It was the MFC compiler who generated this part of code. So they should be free of errors. Here is the message I''m getting when I execute the program: ------------------------------------ Debug Assertion Failed ... File: docsingl.cpp Line: 215 ... ... ... ------------------------------------ Do you have any hints for this? Thank you. Fernando