• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheVirus

Child window controls question :)

This topic is 5856 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello Im writing, rather sloppily, a program like trembler.. it moves the mouse around the screen as to keep some ISP''s from disconnecting, or anti-screen saver, or to annoy a friend =P anyway i forgot how to deal w/ child controls =\ I just need to know how to deal with a checkbox, real time, so when they check it it starts, and un check it it stops. www.eng.usf.edu/~kknudsen/games/mm/mm.cpp ... i know its crap code so dont tell me that im just trying to work everything into it, then make it look pretty, this is for my own good, not a class thing just something i wanna do. Thanks. If you have any suggestions on something that im prolly doing wrong in the code, which im sure i am cus i havent compiled yet or checked w/ my book, im just going by what i remember, then please tell me and/or help me fix it Thanks again

Advertisement
Check boxes are buttons, and will send a BN_CLICKED notification through WM_COMMAND when clicked. You can use BM_GETCHECK or IsDlgButtonChecked to determine if the check box is checked.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!