Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Child window controls question :)

This topic is 5572 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello Im writing, rather sloppily, a program like trembler.. it moves the mouse around the screen as to keep some ISP''s from disconnecting, or anti-screen saver, or to annoy a friend =P anyway i forgot how to deal w/ child controls =\ I just need to know how to deal with a checkbox, real time, so when they check it it starts, and un check it it stops. www.eng.usf.edu/~kknudsen/games/mm/mm.cpp ... i know its crap code so dont tell me that im just trying to work everything into it, then make it look pretty, this is for my own good, not a class thing just something i wanna do. Thanks. If you have any suggestions on something that im prolly doing wrong in the code, which im sure i am cus i havent compiled yet or checked w/ my book, im just going by what i remember, then please tell me and/or help me fix it Thanks again

Check boxes are buttons, and will send a BN_CLICKED notification through WM_COMMAND when clicked. You can use BM_GETCHECK or IsDlgButtonChecked to determine if the check box is checked.