All Beginners: Read This

Started by
28 comments, last by Raptor85 21 years, 7 months ago
I think it is wonderful that you are offering your help to so many new faces, or possible faces in gaming. I am actually in the process of making a 2D scroller right now, and I finished the particle engine for the game yesterday. It''s just too bad I didn''t know about this forum before I started at Full Sail.

Advertisement
I''d like to join, too.

Here''s my e-mail: jackdwang@yahoo.com
og_he@k.ro
No IM .
I want to learn to make games because i want to be able to create universes from my ideas , so others can see them and "live" in them. (excuse my english , hope you get the point ...)

Just learning ...
Just learning ...
My email is acting weird, i''ve reinstalled windows 3 times in the past few days, and my computer has the software equivlant right now of being held together by duct tape...

However, i got irc working, so the chat is still on. 8pm pacific, 11pm eastern channel #gamedev101 at irc.afternet.org (so you can use the forum''s chat if you dont have mirc.

god i hope my computer can keep together for another few days while i save my data :o Sigh, this always happens RIGHT before i start to back up my stuff, always at the end of the month.
I''d be interested, though I know I''m late
E-Mail is: ledin@anime-archiv.de
It could perhaps be a nice idea if a chat log of the evenings in IRC were accessible. In that way, everyone could go as fast as he/she wants to.
And I also don''t think that I''m able to join the IRC often, since 11 PM on the east coast means about 5 AM here in Germany
I''ve done a few games before but this sounds like fun. Count me in.
email: ahulsizer@gdnmail.net

------------------------------
p.s. excuse me english. im from L.A.
Wow Raptor!!! I''m very interested in this. You can contact me at Prodigy_hc_soul@yahoo.com or Generic159 on AIM.
)))P(((
hey, I would like to join to e-mail me at flamebtk@yahoo.com, my username is flamebtk. The reason why, Because I have played videogames like my whole life (even before I was one). Thanks for everything your doing
I know I am late too but count me in too.
My mail id is ishan_ritchie@yahoo.com
I have had a facination with games since my childhhod
(just like seemingly everyone else here) and would realy like to become a game programmer

Thanks
It''s now 4 days since your first chat, how about an update? How''d it go?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement