• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Velocity_XxXxx

Samurai mod

This topic is 5652 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

well , if you have ever played " the Way of The samurai " u would know how u can make custom characters . well a mod like that would be really awsome . this mod will focus on mainly single player but might have multiplayer . anyhoo , of course in q3 / jk2 , u cant create custom fighters BUT with proper coding , in this mod u can litterally choose your path . whether u go good or bad . who u fight . what weapons u can get . like by how many innocents u kill , who u help , your skills , and what u have done . and if i can get a really good coder , than we will probaly implement like different characteristics your person can have . maybe selection of costume , weapon ( swords , knives , ninja stuff ,ect..) and religon ( can affect story line ) . you can also pic what type of fighter u want . like samurai,ninja,Boxer,Martial Artist . This would probaly affect the story line the most .we are not sure what engine we will use but we will think of that soon i have really thought this though , i wont post all about it here becuase this is a thread not a about page . anyhoo ANY experienced people who would like to join . tell me . WHO I NEED FOR THIS MOD 2 coders ( must have alot of experience ) 3 modelers 3 mappers 3 animaters 2 2d artist 2 webdesiners 3 skinners 1 or 2 sound artist . and about 3 mods for the forums IF ANY CODERS THINK THEY ARE GOOD ENOUGH TO HANDLE THIS BIG OF A TASK TELL ME ASAP. this mod will be really hard to make . but if we can manage some how , some way to get really good peeps on the team . i promise this mod will be like NO other ! how to contact me . Email : Trunks_Da_Playa@hotmail.com AIM : ZZzzDa PLayaz ZZ __________________

Advertisement
So, why would a team of talented people want to work on a mod for six months or more just so you can have a new game? What is in it for us? What will you do? Sit back and watch it get made? Seriously, if you ever expect anyone to help you, get off your butt and show us a demo, concept art, or SOMETHING!!! This is why people never join mod projects!

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!