• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gregd

web-site update.

This topic is 5936 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

www.thepixels.net Everyone is welcome to post any thoughts in a new addition to the site - guest book!. The guest book can be opened by clicking on the light-bulb icon. Thanks. Greg

Advertisement
One of the more annoying things I find on various web-sites are "guess what this button does?" buttons.

Is it that hard to put in an alt tag? What does a light bulb have to do with a guest book? What would make significantly more sense would be a book with a pen or something.

Also, cramping your web-site into a little box is not cool.

Ben

IcarusIndie.com [ The Rabbit Hole | The Labyrinth | DevZone | Gang Wars | The Wall | Hosting | Dot Com | GameShot ]

I agree with Ben, it's very annoying not seeing where a link is supposed to go, personaly, I prefer plain-text links anytime. Looks quite good otherwise, although I got a distinct 'Flash'-feel from it Good luck with it anyhow.

[edited by - Taharez on September 15, 2002 2:47:13 AM]

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!