SkyBox problem!

Started by
4 comments, last by cavendish 21 years, 7 months ago
I am doing, my first game, a 3D shooter, bla,bla and I came to the point where I need a skybox. Well, I robbed a game it''s skybox (where it looked great, unfortunately I don''t have the game''s code) and I used those pics in my little game. My problem is that if I fit those textures on a cube(with only 5 faces, TOP, FRONT, LEFT, RIGHT, BACK), I get some strange lines between them. If I get the pics and if I stick them together in msPant, they fit and look good.I believe I have to do something with the code, so help please! You can look at some screenshots and at the code I use at www.cavendish.home.ro.
--------Whatever
Advertisement
Is that me or this is a cross post?

Also, I don''t want to be rude but... we already covered this exact subject several times in the last month. Maybe you should take a look at them.

Sorry, I am an user here from the begining of this month and at the begining of the month I started readind the forums and I would wish to ask you to point me an URL to a place where this problem was solved.
--------Whatever
quote:Original post by Coincoin
Also, I don''t want to be rude but... we already covered this exact subject several times in the last month. Maybe you should take a look at them.

Difficult to find them when the search function is "temporarily disabled". Anyone knows why it''s disabled?
I know search is disabled. It''s because some wannabes 1337 h4x0r l4m3r are abusing the search function. But still, it''s easy to browse and manually find a subject that has been discussed so often. :|

Anyway, I did it myself and here it is : Link

Have fun!

--------Whatever

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement