• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BigAndy

I need your help!!!

This topic is 5848 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Everyone, First off, I know this post shouldn''t really go in this forum, but you guys are my best hope, so please accept my apologies in advance. I need your help! As you may or may not know, I have several DirectX 8 tutorials on my website. These tutorials have become very popular over the last few months and I get regular feedback from people on how good they think they are. Now my hosting company is complaining about my bandwidth usage (mainly from downloads of the source code). So, can someone out there help? I am looking for someone to host my source code files (all zipped totalling about 2MB) and maybe the whole DirectX section of my site. Maybe GD would be able to host them? I do not have any spare cash so I cannot pay for the space. If I cannot find a new host, then I will have to remove the tutorials. I know they have helped many people to learn about DirectX and now I need your help. Thanks in advance. All the best Andy Pike www.andypike.com

Advertisement
Afternoon, Andy.

I wouldn''t have a problem having your files hosted on my site. I have 6GB to play with. Currently only using ~200MB.

www.scrontsoft.com

Cheers,
Phil Wilson
scronty @ scrontsoft.com

- "Has the world gone mad, or am I at work?"

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!