80x50 VGA...

Started by
0 comments, last by TSwitch 21 years, 7 months ago
I''ve gotten 80x25 text display to work, but it seems I''ll need the extra 25 lines to display enough information at one time to make the server program useful. (I''m writing a server application to handle chat and file indexing) Does anyone know which video mode 80x50 is? I can''t seem to find it to save the world. And how is the video memory set up in this mode? Is it 2 4K pages starting at B8000000? That''s what I''d say if I had to guess. Thanks in advance. -TSwitch
Member of the Unban nes8bit or the White Rhino in my Basement Gets Sold to the Highest Bidder Association (UNWRBGSHBA - Not accepting new members.)Member of the I'm Glad Mithrandir Finally Found an Association that Accepts People with his Past History Association (IGMFFAAPPHA)
Advertisement
Never mind, I found it.

If anyone is interested in this, the webpage is at:
http://www.mts.net/~rrrobin1/BiosDos/VideoMode.html

Knock yourselves out.

-TSwitch
Member of the Unban nes8bit or the White Rhino in my Basement Gets Sold to the Highest Bidder Association (UNWRBGSHBA - Not accepting new members.)Member of the I'm Glad Mithrandir Finally Found an Association that Accepts People with his Past History Association (IGMFFAAPPHA)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement