The @#$%&*^ Mage Sigs!

Started by
27 comments, last by Mr Bakbugawk 21 years, 6 months ago
I am sure by now you have seen these "Mage" sigs. It wasn''t so bad when just one person was using it (I am pretty sure hibiki_konzaki was the first), but now they are beginning to pop up with increased frequency. My suggestion: Stop the insanity! Am I the only one that is annoyed by these things? How about just scaling the image down or something. I really don''t know what can be done, but if you use that Mage sig, please consider discontinuing the practice. Thank you.
bugawk?
Advertisement
Yes apparently you are the only person that it bothers. Why does it bother u so much anyway? Its just a seignature let it go!
Wait a minute, I know I am not the only one because I have seen several people make comments in the past few days about them. I know it is just a sig, but it is a very annoying sig. You get three or more of those things on a page and you will be scrolling for days to read the posts.
bugawk?
yeah they bother me too. Especially when two or more people that use them are active on the same topic. Make the damn things smaller. They arent even cool anyways.
Lucas Henekswww.ionforge.com
By mage sigs I assume you mean those giant sigs with an image and a bunch of crap underneath them? Something like personality types? Yeah, I dislike them and frankly think they should be chopped down. Any sig more than 3 lines long (or the equivalent height) is getting bad, and those sigs are hude.

Here is a better sig:

[Personality Type]<br><span class=editedby>Some interesting details about this personality type and blah blah. They also enjoy blah and have been know for blah. This is a far more polite sig</font> </b>
quote:By mage sigs I assume you mean those giant sigs with an image and a bunch of crap underneath them? Something like personality types?

Those are the ones.
bugawk?
Hmm.. can''t say they really bother me and I don''t find scrolling too hard to do... I agree that there needs to be a limit, but i really think you''re making way too big a deal out of them.

¬_¬
Is scrolling that much of a problem for u Mr Bakbugawk?
I just used Mozilla''s "block images from this server" option. Problem solved
Perfect, thanks for the idea Beer Hunter. Until now those bloody things have driven me insane. Really, do these people think that anyone wants to read what amounts to a massively ugly horoscope, for someone else no less?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement