• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr Bakbugawk

The @#$%&*^ Mage Sigs!

This topic is 6139 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
quote:
Is scrolling that much of a problem for u Mr Bakbugawk?

NicolasX, the problem I have is that when I am looking for some information, it is very bothersome to have to skim past 3, 4, 5 or more of these on a page to get to the information I want. It is the equivilent of having someone yell in my ear while I am trying to listen to someone else speak. Clearly, other people are annoyed by this as well. If I thought I was the only one who had a problem I would not have started a thread about it. I don''t have a problem with the sig itself, it is the size that is the issue. Michalson has come up with a very good solution, and I hope people will begin to adopt it. I understand, NicolasX, that the sig does not bother you. Know that it bothers me and, from what I have been gathering in this and other threads, a good number of other people as well. I respect your opinion and I respect that people like the sig and want to keep it. My intention was to let the issue be known and hopefully come up with a compromise. I hope now that you can understand where I am coming from.

They're incredibly annoying. Seems to me there should be some kind of restraint on how big a sig can be.

[edited by - Mulligan on September 16, 2002 11:13:20 PM]

Guest Anonymous Poster
Yeah I find big signatures bothersome too.

Michaelson, you never cease to amaze me with your diplomacy. A great example would be your post in that thread you linked to. Bravo!

Understood . Well the only reason i''m not bothered by them is this: No matter how much you ask someone to change it or get rid of it they will probably just ignore you. So i just don''t let them get to me. I have one myself but i won''t use it in my signature just beacuse i think they look better on a webpage anyway.

quote:
Original post by Mage91898
You aren't talking about my sig, right?
No, although I think you could stand to change yours a bit . Maybe put it on one line and add a <hr> before it.

EDIT: Maybe like this:

Current Project: OS   AIM: Mage91898   MSN: Verde_Caballero@hotmail.com

[edited by - Beer Hunter on September 18, 2002 11:45:19 PM]

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!