• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iram

Crash on GeForce DDR

This topic is 6615 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

My GeForce DDR runs on my Win98 SE2. i traced the land1 demo and found that it crashes on the PR_RenderTerrain command. removing this line shows the character and objects. i am now using PR 3.07, tried the few reference drivers from Nvidia 3.68, 3.72. still crashes.

Advertisement
Could I get that exe or something so I could tested it too on my machine? I have noticed that some geforce systems are not so stabile as matrox g400 systems.

btw. What geforce and mobo you got?

i am using a CARDEXpert GeForce DDR with 32mb.

i could pass you the exe file, but even if i used the latest land1 demo, it will still crash after loading.

I am not sure how good geforce support is with powerrender, but have to test that soon. Just lately I have been having MAJOR hardware problems. with 100mhz mem not running so fine with P3C2000 mobo. And something other little.

But lets keep contact. Cheers, Mov

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!