• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unresolved symbols

This topic is 6524 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, ehm... where can I find the symbols of the stuff declared in ''winutils.h''? bye Felix Kollmann, DG5PT Future Interactive [http://www.futureint.com] [fkollmann@gmx.net]

Advertisement
Hi,

the file does not compile with DX 7.1 . It took me about a half day to rewrite the functions and implement it in the host program.

How can I add functions to the EventLoop? Is that the UpdateMessages() function in ''winutils.c''?

bye

Felix Kollmann, DG5PT

Future Interactive

[http://www.futureint.com]
[fkollmann@gmx.net]

If it doesn''t compile in DX7, how did I get any of the examples to compile? They all use winutil.c. You must be doing something wrong. Load up my example workspace and compile ex02. If there are any errors, post them here.

Hi,

I had changed the following lines:

g_pdi->lpVtbl->CreateDevice (g_pdi, &guid, &g_pMouse, NULL);
g_pMouse->lpVtbl->SetDataFormat (g_pMouse, &c_dfDIMouse);
g_pMouse->lpVtbl->SetCooperativeLevel (g_pMouse, hWndMain, DISCL_EXCLUSIVE / DISCL_FOREGROUND);

to:

g_pdi->CreateDevice (guid, &g_pMouse, NULL);
g_pMouse->SetDataFormat (&c_dfDIMouse);
g_pMouse->SetCooperativeLevel (hWndMain, ((Fullscreen) ? DISCL_EXCLUSIVE : DISCL_NONEXCLUSIVE) / DISCL_FOREGROUND);

What do you think?

bye
Felix Kollmann

Why are you changing winutil.c? It looks like you changed the file to a .cpp extension.

Look at the cpp example included with PR 3 and you''ll see that you don''t have to change winutil.c to compile with C++.

Chris

Hi,

okay boy. You''ve got this point.

But ''winutil.c'' is not compatible with the rest of the program (mainly the console).

But thanx.

bye
Felix Kollmann

• Advertisement