Hmmm...OpenGL is not THAT hard :)

Started by
11 comments, last by Ritual Magic 21 years, 6 months ago
Woops, forgot to say thanks to all the people who posted links and suggestions!

Thanks guys and gals!

RM.
------------------------------------------------------------Yes. it''s true, I DO wield the ugly stick. And I see I have beaten you with it before!
Advertisement
Yes, it seems that this implicitly self-proclaimed judge of ability and identifier of so called unworthy pride has an insecurity for his own overbrimming sese of acomplishment, for they say that: it takes one to know one. I dont think that Ritual Majic is one.
Its just best to be cheerful when a novice on the beginners fourum is elated at overcomming a hurdle. Im sure we all know how good that feels, right? This is the beginners fourum, and if encouragement belongs anywhere its here. Im a beginner and I apreciate encouragment and helpful criticism/suggestions.

My question is to the guy who posted FMOD site: if FMOD is FMOD really a viable option over directsound?

Thanks

-Brett
If it can be remediedWhy be unhappy about that?If it cannot be remediedWhat is the use of being unhappy about that?It's time to put a stop to this procrastination, later. Do, or do not; there is no try.
quote:Original post by mertz
... elated at overcomming a hurdle. Im sure we all know how good that feels, right? ...

Yeah the natural high you get if you feel like you just split an atom This is why people get addicted to programming (I guess there''s a lot of them out here).

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement