Site/Project Feedback

Started by
1 comment, last by OctDev 21 years, 6 months ago
Tyr I have been working on starting an online game design project for a while now. The project is all hand coded (no wysiwyg, no third party scripts or software). While not completed at the moment, I figure it is the right time to try and get some feedback. What do you think about the general site layout? Do you think the design complements the project''s intent? What do you think about the concept? My to do list includes finishing the council, voting and FAQ sections, as well as some visual touch up (adding alt tags to all images, possibly redoing specific graphics, and modifying the forum layout). I haven''t done extensive browser testing, so if you notice any errors please let me know both the error and your browser, either here or through e-mail. Thx for any comments! The Tyr project is coming...
The Tyr project is here.
Advertisement
Honestly, the site looks cool, but I don''t find it informative at all.

BTW, how did you make those custom buttons?
Check out Drunken Brawl at http://www.angelfire.com/games6/drunken_brawl!
Well I am glad you like the look.

Not informative? How so? I want to fix these things, and after working on it for a while I realize I may be a bit blinded to this kind of stuff. If you could elaborate, I will work on it.

As for the buttons, they were my first real (acceptable) attempts at graphics, and I used Fireworks MX.

The Tyr project is coming...
The Tyr project is here.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement