• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yikes

This topic is 5622 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I tried my luck at Photo Editing today, here is my results. Any requests or comments are welcomed with open arms. Fixed links now. [edited by - Thanos on September 30, 2002 9:22:36 PM]

Advertisement
Looks like something I did back in Junior High with a black and white digital camera and MacPaint. I think it safe to say you had an easier go at things than I had. Had to do all the coloring myself. What a pain that was. Anyway, enough ancient history. It''s decent work assuming you''re a programmer, if you''re an artist... yikes! Those cats look seriously twisted! Anyway, keep at it. I like seeing how other people waste their time so that I don''t feel like I''m the only one doing odd things like that!

Accually I am an artist, but this was about 10 mins of work. Im gonna keep working on it, any suggestions or requests for him/it?

I don't know why, but I felt the need to make my version
*no insult intended, but if there is anyone that is, thanks!*

Also, I went ahead and upload one of my previous works that I'm proud of. Ah I love Photoshop!

Link (somewhat large, 416K)

Always remember, you're unique. Just like everyone else.

EDIT: Damn geocities...

[edited by - Greven on September 30, 2002 10:08:24 PM]

[edited by - Greven on September 30, 2002 10:09:33 PM]

• Advertisement