Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Noods

Need a logo...

Noods    205
Im looking for some artistic help here. I am part of an association called Unbreakable. I am looking to find or create a logo for the group, but all my ideas, well...suck Can anyone offer a good idea for an "unbreakable logo"? Any ideas that anyone could offer would be a big help to me in creating this. Heck, if anyone was able to come up with a good logo that would be awesome, I would give full recognition to the artist, of course. If you have any ideas or samples, post them here or you can email them to unbreakable@comcast.net Thanks!

Zeraan    317
Well, there is always the movie Unbreakable logo that you can copy and then edit so you don''t get trouble for copying it... But I''m sure that''s not what you wanted

Game Designer    122
Heh. You could be right. I chose the hammered metal look because the glass texture just didn't look right. Perhaps someone has something better....

[edited by - Game Designer on October 2, 2002 4:37:07 PM]

Noods    205
Question. How would I go about editing that so the side on the right came through the back instead of the front? I realized thats how I drew it on the site after I saw this, doh!

Game Designer    122
quote:
Original post by Liquid Darkness
Question, What program did you use to make that logo Game Designer?

Bryce v5.0 for the 3D model creation, texturing and rendering.
Imagefolio for the resize, trim and colorfill.
Animation Shop for the .gif. (for background transparency)

I noticed nood''s design was actually very good. I just added some texture to what he already had. It took me just under an hour to model, texture, render, resize, trim, colorfill, make the .gif and FTP the images. Should I ask for the normal $150....naw, I just wish I were rich enough so I could work for free all the time....ha

Noods    205
Maybe Ill be able to create somthing that looks that good one day

Do you have a site where we can see some of your other work?

Game Designer    122
quote:
Original post by Noods
Question. How would I go about editing that so the side on the right came through the back instead of the front? I realized thats how I drew it on the site after I saw this, doh!

Hmmm....thats an excellent question. I believe that the middle ring would need to morph into something other then a true circle. Well, one of the rings anyway. It would need to bow out on the right side and come through the other way. But, the lighting would need to change. The light source would need to be directly in front. Otherwise the illusion wouldn't work. You would see the shadows from the wierd bend if the lighting wasn't just right.

To make the illusion look perfect would take some more work. Just cutting, flipping and pasting might work if done on the large image and then resized to a small image. The change in texture won't be as apparent in a smaller image.

EDIT: Actually, I just started working on my site. I will post the url when I get near completion.

[edited by - Game Designer on October 2, 2002 7:05:57 PM]