Need a logo...

Started by
9 comments, last by Noods 21 years, 6 months ago
Im looking for some artistic help here. I am part of an association called Unbreakable. I am looking to find or create a logo for the group, but all my ideas, well...suck Can anyone offer a good idea for an "unbreakable logo"? Any ideas that anyone could offer would be a big help to me in creating this. Heck, if anyone was able to come up with a good logo that would be awesome, I would give full recognition to the artist, of course. If you have any ideas or samples, post them here or you can email them to unbreakable@comcast.net Thanks!
Advertisement
Well, there is always the movie Unbreakable logo that you can copy and then edit so you don''t get trouble for copying it... But I''m sure that''s not what you wanted

[edited by - Game Designer on October 2, 2002 8:06:08 AM]
seems a bit breakable to me krak!
Heh. You could be right. I chose the hammered metal look because the glass texture just didn't look right. Perhaps someone has something better....

[edited by - Game Designer on October 2, 2002 4:37:07 PM]
Aweosme!!! Thanks for the help guys
Question, What program did you use to make that logo Game Designer?
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-----I am a signature virus. Please add me to your signature so that I may multiply.
Question. How would I go about editing that so the side on the right came through the back instead of the front? I realized thats how I drew it on the site after I saw this, doh!
quote:Original post by Liquid Darkness
Question, What program did you use to make that logo Game Designer?

Bryce v5.0 for the 3D model creation, texturing and rendering.
Imagefolio for the resize, trim and colorfill.
Animation Shop for the .gif. (for background transparency)

I noticed nood''s design was actually very good. I just added some texture to what he already had. It took me just under an hour to model, texture, render, resize, trim, colorfill, make the .gif and FTP the images. Should I ask for the normal $150....naw, I just wish I were rich enough so I could work for free all the time....ha

Maybe Ill be able to create somthing that looks that good one day

Do you have a site where we can see some of your other work?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement