Hi I am looking for a newbie group to join.

Started by
2 comments, last by FlamingDragon 21 years, 6 months ago
Hi, As I said, I am looking for a newbie group to join. I am very commited to learning c++ and I have a considerable amount of time on my hands, even with school. I am in the eastern time zone just to tell you. I like rpg ( the best ) games and many other types. Thx abunch. Email Me or reply to this message. Email: FlamingDragon@myrealbox.com
Advertisement
#NewbieNexus is a newbie group that i and a couple of other people started.
We meet on IRC Mondays and Wednesdays at 8PM Est. We are newbies helping (and depending on the material, teaching) other newbies C++.

So if you like to join us just click on the link.
also the IRC channel is also #NewbieNexus on the afternet server.

Good luck.

[edited by - Alpha_ProgDes on October 2, 2002 4:40:52 PM]

[Edit: close your quotes. -Yann]

[edited by - Yann L on October 2, 2002 4:57:44 PM]

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

Hey, I am a newer programmer for C++ i know a good bit but can still learn a WHOLE lot more....... I will join I have AIM:GTA3Hjkr MSN:GTA3Hjkr@hotmail.com ICQ:168837394 reply back as soon as you can Im intrested. I also have another freind that knows intermediate C++ and knows some Direct X (very usfull!) Ill tell him about this thread and ill have him post if hes intrested .....
Im also in the estern time zone along with my freind so tiomes wil be escentially the same.

-GTA3Hjkr
We all make mistakes but paying to much for car insurance doesnt have to be of them. -Gieco if your unfamiliar with the saying
Hey Im on aim right now. Ill meet you there my aim is: thedarklord350 .

thx.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement